Monday 18 February 2019

Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique | My experience in Melbourne, Australia

What is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique?

Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (TM) is a speciallized form of hypnosis therapy created by Dolores Cannon, a well-known hypnotherapist with 45 years of experience in the field of hypnosis.
Dolores’s technique combines a method of past life regression and a discussion with the client’s Higher-Self Consciousness to obtain healing and a greater understanding of one’s self. It was quite by accident that she and her husband, also a hypnotherapist, discovered a higher intelligence, soul consciousness (or one’s Higher-Self) could be called in during the trance.

Click here to find out more


** First of all, if you don't believe in past lives, spirituality, reincarnation, life beyonds Earth (Aliens), energy, frequency, ghosts, supernatural, woowoo shits, you can stop reading now **

If you are still reading, please keep an open mind, you don't have to believe or agree with what you're about to read, just respect that there're other people who has difference point of view, this could be something entertaining for you, just like a sci-fi movie.







How did I find out about Dolores Cannon and Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique?


A friend of mine recommended a few books written by the late Dolores Cannon, one of her favourite book called "the three waves of volunteers and the new earth" resonate with my friend a lot. (To protect her identity, let's just call her Molly for now)


Read more about the book description here 

I have known Molly since Uni almost 15 years ago, she studied classical piano & cello in UK, and moved to USA after graduated and now own her handmade jewellery business. Molly's always a little weird, a little odd in her own unique way, she follows her heart and doesn't really fit into this 'normal' society.

After reading the book, Molly wants to find out if she's the 3rd wave of volunteer because everything in the book described was so her.
She booked herself to one QHHT session and found out that she was an alien!!
This is the first time she live on earth as a human, no wonder she never quite get used to many things here.

I got so excited and want to find out if I am also an alien or not, so I booked myself to one Melbourne QHHT practitioner. (No I wasn't an alien, insert sad face)



My QHHT session in Melbourne

My therapist Jo Woodland asked me to prepare 4 to 6 important questions before going to see her, I ended up with 4 big subjects, around 10 questions total.

The whole session lasted 6 hours for me, as we chatted for a little too long in the beginning, plus I wasn't getting into the hypnotic state for quite some times.
My monkey brain chatted a lot, just wouldn't let me relaxed and I wasn't seeing any 'visions".




1st state: Relaxation

Once I was ready to lie down in bed, eye pad was on, Jo used her calm voice to get me to a relaxed brain wave, a little bit like guided meditation.
As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't getting into the correct wave, I wasn't going anywhere, I was still in the room with Jo.
Took me a long time to get to the half asleep, half awake state.




2nd state: Astral Travelling

Eventually I started to 'see things', like I was dreaming, random scenes started to pop up.
I would describe what they were, where I was, who was there, what was my feelings.
I have never been to those places before (one of the scene was in a space craft and I stepped outside and walk onto space!? I was a white man, no need to wear astronaut gear and I just breathing and walking in space, wtf?)




3rd state: Q & A

Finally I was relaxed enough to tune into my intuition / subconscious mind / soul / heart... not sure what to call it. 
The voice within me.
The voice that I was it was my 'thought".

When Jo asked a question, an 'answer' would pop up in my heart/mind.
It could be a feeling, or a 'knowing', or how I 'think' everyday.

Some of them were quite random and 'out there';
some of them were just the same as "what I have always thought it was right".

Since I know this session was being recorded, the purpose was so I can listen back again and again (because some of the stuff that I said does not make any sense at all), so I had to "say it" so I can listen back again later.

I won't write exactly what my questions and answers were, it was a 2.5 hours long conversation that I was blurring out lol

I am more clear on what I want in life, clarify a lot of doubts for me, I know what my purpose / direction in life is heading, lucky that they aren't something new, I have always been following my heart and my dreams anyway;
Good to know that I wasn't off track, the past 30 somethings years was what I needed to experience to shape the me of today;
I forgave someone, instant lifted some weight off me;
I let go of some fears & shames & guilt & self doubt, I need to love myself more;
Negative thoughts / limiting beliefs has been replaced healing energy;
I cried quite a bit, released some suppressed emotions, which felt nice.



Final thought on my quantum healing hypnosis therapy session:


Forgot to ask anything about my past life, maybe that's why I still don't know if I'm an alien or not, I secretly hope that I am, because that would explain why I don't fit in and feel like I'm a weirdo sometimes. lol
Guess I am too focus on my current life right now, very important.

I am going to be a billionaire thou, which is nice to hear. :)

A few strange coincidence events happened the next day which matches what was said during my QHHT session, as if my "life movie director" just added some new scripts + new characters to my "Lowina's life" play, to help me with my goals.
If you believe in god, I would think those were some 'miracles' to give me a little fist bump and cleared away some obstacles for me, so I can focus on my personal growth.
Guess I'm on a mission. 
I have gained so much knowing about myself and my life — the more I listen back the session the more insights I gain.

The session is AUD $250
https://www.soulhypnosis.com.au/what-is-qhht

A few videos you might like to watch:




1 comment: